In our Virginia Lottery promo code review, you’ll find all the relevant details about the Virginia Lottery. See how and where you can play, and if there is anything available for the new users like promotions, offers, or bonuses.
Betting or wagering is not permitted or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. You are not permitted to wager with Operators who are not licensed in your state. Please check your local rules and regulations
Virginia Lottery Promo Code Bonus Offer
Let’s see what this Virginia Lottery promo code offer is is all about. The table below contains all the most relevant details, so please take the time to check it out.
|Welcome Bonus||Bonus Details|
|Virginia Lottery Commonwealth Bonus||2nd chance up to $1,000,000|
|Key Terms||VA players holding an active MyGameRoom account and with a non-winning Commonwealth scratcher|
|Entries per scratcher||30 entries (1 per $1)|
|Validity of entries||Only for the drawing where they were entered|
|Available Payment Methods||PayPal, ACH bank transfer, debit card|
|Virginia Lottery Promo Code||TBA|
*Full T&Cs apply
As you can see, this bonus is at your disposal if you are a Virginia Lottery customer who has bought and played the Virginia Commonwealth scratcher. It goes hand in hand with a number of terms and conditions you need to meet. We include the most important ones below, so take the time to go through them. We also advise you to visit the brand’s website and read them in full there.
VA Lottery Online Play – Terms and Conditions
Here’s a list of the crucial T&Cs you should take into account if you decide to pursue this Virginia Lottery Commonwealth offer.
- To buy an online subscription, you need to have an active MyGameRoom account and you need to be located in the state of Virginia.
- To participate in this drawing, you must have a non-winning Commonwealth scratcher.
- The scratcher costs $30, so it will give you 30 entries that you can enter into any of the drawings.
- Eligible payment methods include PayPal, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers.
- The entries are valid only for the drawing they were entered in.
- You can win up to $1,000,000 that will be paid out in annual instalments for 30 years
How to Register – a Step by Step Guide
To claim this first deposit offer, you need to open an account. Here’s how you can do this successfully.
- Go to the Virginia Lottery website and click on the “Register” button
- In Step 1, type in your email address and create a password. You can also check the box if you wish to receive promotional material.
- In Step 2, you will have to provide your name, gender, address, the last four digits of your SSN, date of birth, and mobile phone number.
- If you have acquired one, there will be a space where you can enter your Virginia Lottery promo code.
- Tick to confirm you are older than 18 and that you accept the T&Cs.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You have registered as a new Virginia Lottery user. It’s time to start playing!
Available Game Selection
Our VA Lottery promo code review will also provide you with an insight into which games you can expect. These three game categories are prominently displayed on the brand’s homepage:
- Draw Games
- Print ‘n Play
When it comes to scratchers, you will see that the choices are abundant. You can filter them by price (all prices, $1, $2, $2, $5, $10, $20, $30) or by category (all games, extra chances, closing soon, promotional, new).
In the “Draw Games” category, you can find Raffle, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Cash 5, Cash4Life, Bank a Million, Powerball, and Mega Millions. And as far as Print ‘n Play games are concerned, you can choose between Bingo, Jackpot, Rolling Jackpot, and Crossword.
VA Lottery Mobile App
Luckily, if you enjoy playing VA Lottery on your mobile, there is a VA Lottery mobile app both for iOS and Android devices. You should know, though, that you can use the app only when you are physically located in a VA Lottery retailer’s premises.
Available Payment Options
To make the most of the first deposit offer that is available at the moment, there’s one thing you need to do first. Of course, it’s to make your initial deposit. We looked into the available payment methods, and these are the three we found.
- ACH transfer
- Debit Card
Remember that even though a debit card is an option, a credit card is not at the moment.
In case you need assistance related to the Virginia Lottery login, payment options, winning numbers, or any other matter, there are a few options for contacting them.
One is using the following telephone number – (804) 692-7777. Another way is to visit the Customer Service Centers that are open Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM to 5 PM. You can find a list of all the centers, as well as their address on the website.
Alternatively, you can send an email and expect a reply within 3-5 business days. In the meantime, we suggest you try finding the solution to your issue in a very helpful FAQ section on the website.
Virginia Lottery Promo Code Review Conclusion
At the end of our Virginia Lottery promo code review, we’d like to highlight the most important points. At the very beginning of this article, you can find a description of the bonus offer that is currently available, so make sure you check it out. Also, please pay attention to the terms and conditions that are essential for redeeming it.
You can play an assortment of lottery games, both on the desktop and the mobile, including quite a few Scratchers, Draw Games, and Print ‘n Play options. We always keep track of all the brands we do a review on, so check back with us from time to time to see whether there are any updates about VA Lottery.
If you are interested in other Lottery websites, take a loot at our Lottery promo code reviews.